homework on the weekends is legal but gay marriage isn’t what is wrong with society
Once I’m obsessed with somebody, I’m terrified of them instantly. I’m not scared of them - I’m scared of me and how I will react. Like, for instance, one time someone was introducing me to Bill Maher, and I saw Meryl Streep walk into the room, and I literally put my hand right in Bill Maher’s face and said, ‘Not now, Bill!’ and I just stared at Meryl Streep. I just creepily stared at her. - telling Vanity Fair about getting starstruck.
I love how Regina’s idea of flirting is
- Threatening Robin
- Running out on the offered drink
- I was cluing for looks
- Turning down the drink again
- Asking Robin to hide in the woods and guard her heart that she just ripped out
- Asking Robin to hold on to this creepy glowing heart
And Robin’s just like
- You’re Adorable (Drinks?)
- Drinks Later?
- Come on beautiful, Drink?
- Stand out in woods guarding Evil Queens heart (I’ll definitely earn a drink for this)
- You owe me now, Drink?
My advice will be stop taking so many selfies. I have seen a lot of selfies lately. I think they’re getting a little out of control.
So I guess we’re all caught up on Game of Thrones.
Actual five year olds.
a support group for young women that are consistently attracted to women twice their age
1:36 Emma Thompson and her martini enter the picture and the rest of us are left here heavy breathing.